IBE members (currently numbering more than 80) are invited to join the organization based on their demonstrated interest in working across a broad spectrum of issues to enhance education quality in Idaho. Prospective members are recommended by a current IBE member based on the candidate’s broad interest in educational issues and on one of the following criteria:
- A present or former CEO, President, or managing partner of his or her business, or
- The senior executive of a division of a large corporation, whose headquarters are out-of-state.
A founding principle of IBE is to work closely and develop strong relationships with key education stakeholders. These include the education community, education-related associations, other nonprofit organizations with an interest in education, and government entities at all levels.
We have dozens of such key education shareholders as partners, and we strive to maintain clear and open communications with them. We exchange views and consult with them regularly by way of meetings and work sessions. We also share with them the IBE Newsletter, which is published several times a year, as well as other issue-oriented communications from time to time.
For more membership information please contact
the committee Chair: Pat McMurray
Back to Top
- Board Chair
- Executive Director
- Regional Vice Chair for East Idaho
- Assistant Executive Director
- Regional Vice Chair for North Idaho
By building on research and work done by others and by listening to key stakeholders, coalition members will pursue three main responsibilities.
- To be informed, and inform others about education in Idaho.
- To assist in identifying key education priorities for the state issues.
- To provide a consistent voice and leadership, over time, in advocating for positive change in education in the state.
Back to Top
- Offer economic, community and workforce development perspectives on Idaho education.
- Identify, advocate, and support achievement of key education priorities.
- Provide a unified, quick response to emerging issues.
- Offer continuity and consistency for longer-term priorities.
- Work with key stakeholders to achieve educational priorities.
- Measure and monitor the results of priorities and efforts.
Pledge To Idaho's Children
Idaho Voices for Children has now provided a way for all businesses and indivuals to support the Pledge to Idaho's Children. Add your signature today.
Bank of Idaho
Bank of the Cascades
Best Bath Systems, Inc.
Blue Cross of Idaho
Broemm Corp dba National Trim
Building Materials Holding Corp
Caribou Technologies, Inc.
Chigbrow Ryan & Company, Chtd
Clear Springs Food
CRI Advantage, Inc
D.B. Fitzpatrick & Company, Inc.
Delta Dental of Idaho, Inc.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Energy Strategies Institute
Farm Bureau Insurance
First Federal Savings
George B. Fisher LLC
Hawley Troxell Ennis & Hawley LLP
HB Strategy Group
Highway 12 Ventures, Inc.
Idaho National Laboratory / Center for Advanced Energy Studies
Key Bank of Idaho
Lemley International, Inc.
Moffatt, Thomas Barrett Rock & Fields
Oppenheimer Companies, Inc.
Parkwood Business Property
Payne Financial Group Inc.
Petroglyph Energy, Inc.
Portneuf Medical Center
Premier Technology, Inc.
Primary Health Medical Group
Ritter Public Relations
Riverbend Commerce Park
St. Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Scott Peyron & Associates
Seidl Home Company, Inc.
St. Luke's Regional Medical Center
Stoel Rives LLP
The CAPROCK Group, Inc.
Trebar Financial Services, Inc.
Trinity Consulting, Inc.
Wells Fargo Bank